Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Keep Calm and Carry Yarn

I have a new knitting bag. My sister sent me the link to this adorable bag..it’s from the website cafepress.com and it says “Keep Calm and Carry Yarn.” I LOVE this bag, with it’s witty spin on a classic graphic, ample room (15”x 18”) and sturdy straps, BUT I wish it had some pockets for gadgets.

Knitters have lots of tools and I keep mine in a not-so-fancy-but-functional zip lock bag.


In this bag there are knitting needles, circular needles, crochet hooks, measuring tape, thread cutter, scissors, stitch markers, cable stitch holders, yarn needles and...

... perhaps my favorite gadget of all, my row counter. Knitters use every single doohickey in their bags! What I may try to do is sew or felt something to attach on the outside of this great bag....a bag outside of the bag of sorts. Perhaps another piece of canvas. I’ll have to give this some thought.

Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Carol at Serendipity said...

Love this bag! May need to get one.
Carol